So here I am commencing my blog journey on my new website and new venture on photography. I am totally confused whether I should start blogging on this site or only put photographs. But then I feel blogging could be beneficial to my business in the long run.
How do I put my first post? What should I be putting in my first post? Should the post be a tutorial or photo with a story behind it? Should I put some video or a post about my current photographic gear? Or the best should I put some Photographic resolutions for the next year now that this year is coming to an end.
So after thinking for the last 2 minutes, “Yes”, only two minutes (c’mon I won’t waste my time on what to write in my blog, I have more important things to do) I came up with the following things to be done with my blog
- A 365 days photo project (I am ruling it out now as I know it will be a burden over the next year)
- A self portrait project with a limited 20 quirky/unusual shots of mine.
- A weekly photo walk and the displaying it on the blog
- One lens one camera covering the whole city of Delhi
- Shooting the backs of odd statements on the trucks in the city of Delhi
- Putting up Photoshop tutorials
- Some creative in house/studio (I don’t own a studio and don’t want one)
- As always a tutorial series on photography
- A photography book (tutorial or otherwise)
- A video book (I will sell it ;)) but then it’s a long shot
These are the 10 top things that came to my mind in the last 2 minutes and I wrote it down. After looking at the list for a long 20 minutes I guess I should go with the following. For my Photography I think I shall choose no. 4 , no. 3 and no. 2 necessarily in that order. For my blog I think I should put up point no. 8, no. 9 not necessarily in that order and I can’t ask the readers of the blog as there are none as of now (damn it’s so childlike to put the first post)
I hope I find time to be regular on my blog but who knows what’s in store in the next year. I also feel I should make a video log along with the blog posts. This would be a better idea as most of us also like to watch videos instead of reading it.
Till the next time and next post Ciao!!