I have been busy with some photography and planning out my photography business in the last couple of months. Loads of things are going on for me simultaneously. Due to this reason it is almost impossible for me to put updates on the blog. I decided to put together the list of gear that I use. This list would be growing with time. The gear in photography is directly proportional to the money you have/earn.
I am also going to review each of the equipment either through blog posts or videos.
So here we go:
I am carrying a Canon EoS 60D and a Canon EoS Rebel XS. Both of them are crop sensor bodies.
- Canon EF 135mm f/2 L USM
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
- Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II LD IF Lens
- Vivitar 24mm f/2.8 (Old Manual Lens)
- Olympus OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.8 Manual Focus
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 USM